Junior QA Engineer (Full Time)14 Jun 2013 Dublin (Ireland)
The successful candidate will join a fast growing and innovative team. They will contribute significantly to developing a leading global web application for procurement. The QA Engineer will collaborate closely with the Systems Analyst and Development teams as part of an agile team.
- Reviewing requirements and writing of comprehensive and detailed test cases and/or strategies
- Execution of test plans
- Track all results, and log all issues in our defect tracking tool.
- Work with individual developers to reproduce/resolve issues found in the testing process.
- QA Test Status reports
- Attend daily scrum meetings
Skills and Specifications
- BSc. in Computer Science or qualifying industry experience
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- Web based application testing.
- Software testing experience using different techniques like Exploratory, Ad Hoc, Functional, Cross-Browser
- Strong understanding of manual & automated (MSTest) QA methodologies
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Good analytical skills, and ability to isolate defects and describe them concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Defect logging process using MTM/QC or relevant defect tools
- ISEB certification would be an advantage.
- Detailed Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Ajax, JS & JQuery, DOM, .NET, XML, .Net MVC & Razor, SQL, Azure are desirable.
- Clarity and attention to detail
- Personal integrity
- Pursue self-development and learning
- Team working and collaboration